Hotwire Hotel: 3* Bryce Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel

gemo5566
By gemo5566,
in

Finally found what I was looking for :)

Had some trouble with this one , no express deals on PRICELINE , and this hotel doesn't show up in your list in HOTWIRE

Called hotel directly and they had no vacancy , seen it on other sites at $190.00 plus taxes

showed up today for the first time as a 3* with following:

Amenities: Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access

I was the free breakfast that made me take the chance( didn't want Ruby's Inn at that price )

Had a great stay here in 2012 , so happy to go back

Only Page left to book

As always , used the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on your page to start my searches

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Good to see that you are familiar with this property and looking forward to your return visit.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities associated with this property (including any 'accessible' amenities)... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Amenities:

Free Parking Free Breakfast Free Internet Indoor pool(s) Airport Shuttle Fitness Center Pool(s) Business Center Self service laundry Internet access Accessible for the deaf Accessible path of travel In-room accessibility Wheelchair accessible Accessible bathroom Handicapped parking

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]