Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Tokyo (Narita Airport NRT) Narita Excel Hotel Tokyu Hotel

kaisatsu
By kaisatsu,
in

Narita Excel Hotel Tokyu booked via the Hotwire link.

3.5 star, Narita Intl Airport NRT area hotel, $45

Amenities listed:

• Free Internet
  • Airport Shuttle
  • Fitness Center
  • Pool(s)
  • Business Center
  • Self service laundry
  • Tennis Nearby
  • Handicapped parking

1 night: $45.00
Tax recovery charges & fees: $9.70
Total price: $54.70

Cheapest external price was $70, so not a bad deal. And for a one-night stay before an early flight, I don't need an amazing property.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming if there was also an INTERNET ACCESS amenities listed for property (in addition to the Free Internet amenity already listed) ... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming if there was also an INTERNET ACCESS amenities listed for property (in addition to the Free Internet amenity already listed) ... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

If I go to my booking, it says:

Amenities

Free Internet, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Tennis Nearby,

Not sure what the trailing comma is all about, but I couldn't find a link to expand the list, and that's pretty much the same as they showed in the expanded view of the mystery listing.

If I look up the hotel on the site, it shows:

Amenities

Business center

RV, bus, truck parking

Wedding services

Garden

Secure parking (surcharge)

Free Wi-Fi

Number of floors - 11

Year Built 1985

Airport transportation (complimentary)

Express check-in

Event catering

Air-conditioned public areas

Safe-deposit box at front desk

Computer rental

Total number of rooms - 706

Bar/lounge

Massage - spa treatment room(s)

Breakfast available (surcharge)

Sauna

Self parking (surcharge)

Gift shops or newsstand

24-hour front desk

Security guard

Currency exchange

Hair salon

Audiovisual equipment

Multilingual staff

Ballroom(s)

Banquet facilities

Multiple large conference rooms

Grocery store

Porter/bellhop

Indoor tennis court

Exhibit space

Elevator/lift

Swimming pool - outdoor

Dry cleaning/laundry service

Number of buildings/towers - 2

Number of restaurants - 4

Luggage storage

Internet point

Beauty services

Room service (limited hours)

Fitness facilities

Laundry facilities

Parking nearby

Tennis on site

Sometimes I wonder why I bother posting at all. I never seem to do it exactly right. This time I thought I had all the little bits and pieces y'all want, but no. I figured it would be nice to have one of the Narita hotels listed, but maybe it's not worth the effort and all the other people who've booked in the past already realized this.

I understand your frustration, but HOTWIRE has recently changed their format (and does so frequently) and it has become more and more difficult to see the complete list of amenities unless the user knows where to look and takes a few extra steps during the booking process. In an effort to keep the hotel lists as comprehensive as possible, it's often necessary to ask for additional information or for a user to double check something.

For the future you can use the following method to check the full amenities during the booking process. Using your current win above as an example, if you were to search HOTWIRE again for these dates and:

1) select this offer from the list

2) on the next page click the BOOK NOW button

3) in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

Following the above this is the list of amenities i see for this property (there are nine currently listed vs. the eight listed above, which is why we had asked you to confirm them):

Free Internet

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Internet access

Tennis Nearby

Handicapped parking

Hopefully this sheds some light as to why we had asked for you to confirm the additional information, and that you now view our reply(s) in the positive manner in which they are intended.

Thanks again for posting and sharing your win.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]