Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (North Michigan Ave - River North) Westin Chicago River North

mikiwzh
By mikiwzh,
in

Congrats on your success. :)

Terrific price for this property, which i think is one of the nicest 4*'s in the city.

Can you confirm the amenities that were showing with this listing before purchase?

Thank you for letting us know about this new Price.line Express property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Thank you for the follow-up.

The one other note that I have regarding this property (aside from that it is very close to the River North restaurant area) is that the river view rooms at this property (especially on the high floors) offer a classic Chicago view. I wouldn't pay a big upgrade fee, but you could try inquiring if any of the rooms on the South face of the hotel are available and see what they say. Worst thing they can say is no.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

If you're not going to be in the room much and are just looking for a room with two beds and not an upgrade, I'd call ahead and put in a request. They could say no, but two beds is not an upgrade at this property, so that wouldn't be an issue.

Let us know if you have any Chicago questions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]