Priceline Hotel: Help IDing 2 Star in Framingham, MA

PollyNYC
By PollyNYC,
in

Attending a graduation.  Blargh, the rates are so high!! 

Trying to save some money to give a nicer grad gift, but not willing to go 1 star...

Hope you could help me identify the 2 star hotel we were offered on Express Deal for $117 in Framingham, MA.  ($125 for King.)

Guaranteed Amenities:

• Free Internet in public areas
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
Booked a rental car using your PRICELINE link, and for researching and bidding on hotels, too, as always! Thanks!

My guess for this one would be the Red Roof Inn Framingham.

For not much more than this 2* did you see the 3* PRICELINE EXPRESS offered in this zone:

Free Internet in public areas

Indoor Pool

Outdoor Pool

Free Parking

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

Priceed at $138/nite but the discount link and code in my signtuare brings this down to ~$131/nite... my best guess for this one would be the Sheraton Framingham.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your help.  I was really trying to stay under $100/night; not looking good at all. But we have stayed at the Framingham Sheraton before and over $300 for 2 nights is more than we wanted to spend.

Don't know this area at all, but maybe I should i start another thread to get your guess on this one ($50 less than Framingham)

PRICELINE EXPRESS

3 Star Hotel in Stoughton - Rockland Area for $111/night

• Free Breakfast
  • Free Internet in room
  • Indoor Swimming Pool
  • Free Parking
  • Business Center
  • Fitness Center

My best guess for the 3* PRICELINE EXPRESS property would be the Holiday Inn Express Brockton.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and don't forget the discount link and code in my signature gives an extra 5% OFF)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Must have missed those choices, as I delayed and didn't know what to do w/Grad week making things go totally insane price-wise.  Wasn't familiar w/Brockton or Staughton/Rockland areas.
So I just booked this to get something within 45 mins of Boston.

Booked directly w/ Holiday Inn website

MANSFIELD-FOXBORO AREA
31 HAMPSHIRE STREET
MANSFIELD MA 02048

Room Rate Per Night:

Sat 17 May 2014 -  $153.00 (USD)
Sun 18 May 2014 -  $148.00 (USD)
Tax: $29.20 (USD)

Estimated Total Price: $330.20 (USD

Thanx for the follow-up and closing this thread. Please remember to always follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please check for and use the links in our Support Page whenever possible for your non-opaque purchases, as we have links there to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]