Priceline Hotel: Help with Vegas

cntrfieldsmom
By cntrfieldsmom,
in

Kind of an odd situation.  My friend and I booked a package through Allegiant to Vegas Mar. 17-20.  We are staying at the MGM Grand.  She has decided for a couple of reasons she wants to get her own room. Cheap of course because the package was cheap.  MGM is out of basic king rooms.  The Excalibur across the street is 196.00 for 3 nights. Hot.wire and PRICELINE South strip zones include a lot of hotels blocks away from the MGM and we want them close together. 

Any suggestions?  Also, it's been years since I've been to vegas and wondering if the pros here have any suggestions for great food that doesn't break the bank!  Or places to get discounts on good restaurants.

Sorry this is a bit off topic.  Thanks for any suggestions!

If you go the Excalibur route please use this previous link for the purchase (or also found in our Support Page)

Unfortunately nothing on the strip is really cheap anymore in Vegas (like it used to be)... if you don't have a car you have to make a decision between average 'coffee shop' type of restaurants that are affordable (but not necessarily cheap for what they are) vs. have a really good, and memorable, meal... but breaking the bank to do so. The only way i have found to really combine the two is to find high end restaurants that offer food during happy hour, in which case you can often get a few appetizers to make a meal of.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]