Hotwire Hotel: Help identify 4* Hotel

actuary0123
By actuary0123,
in

I am new to the board and trying to figure out the process to determine an advertised hotel.  

Please help me identify the only 4* hotel in Dearborn - Allen Park - Melvindale area.  I have already looked at TripAdvisor and they dont have any hotels with 3.5 out of 5.0 ratings.  

Strangely, the hotel has only two amenities:

Free Parking 

Free Internet

Thank you for your help.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

Then reply here with the dates of your stay so we can replicate your search and have a closer look at this offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

PS- GO BLUE! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

First, it would be helpful if you mention whether you are looking at Price.line or Hot.wire.  Since Priceline splits this area up into a "Dearborn" area and an "Allen Park - Melvindale" area, I assume you are looking at Hotwire.  In Priceline, the "Allen Park - Melvindale" area does not have any 4* hotels.

I looked for hotels in Dearborn on another website (not Priceline) and it shows the following four possible properties:

4* THE HENRY, AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION (4.5 TripAdvisor)

4* THE DEARBORN INN, A MARRIOTT HOTEL (4.0 TripAdvisor)

3.5* ADOBA HOTEL DEARBORN/DETROIT (3.5 TripAdvisor)

3.5* DOUBLETREE BY HILTON HOTEL DETROIT-DEARBORN (4.5 TripAdvisor)

Remember, the amenities and TripAdvisor ratings are guaranteed minimums, and star ratings can vary from site to site (and even between Price.line's and Hot.wire's opaque view and their conventional transparent view), so any of these are candidates.  There isn't enough information to narrow it down among these four.  It could be any of them.  But it is likely to be one of these four.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]