Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (North Michigan Ave - River North) Hotel Felix Chicago

christianne
By christianne,
in

Used the Priceline link from the boards to start bidding on a room for a few nights I'll be in Chicago this April.

Based on previous wins for 4* properties in this area of the city, I began at $65, was rejected, added Skokie-Niles-Evanston (no 4*s in this area), rebid $66, added Hyde Park (no 4*), rebid $67, and finally added Franklin Park (no 4*) and bid $68. Bingo!

This looks like a decent deal for this boutique property (though honestly I'm most excited by the high-end L'Occitane toiletries and free wireless Internet!), and I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Congrats on your success. :)

Very reasonable rate for this boutique property, which I think is in a nice spot sort of in-between Michigan Ave and the River North restaurant/nightlife areas. I'll note there's a very nice Whole Foods a couple of blocks East for snacks/drinks to take back to the hotel.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]