Priceline Hotel: 3* Dallas (Airport DFW North) Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine

shbr
By shbr,
in

Hi, I have never tried Priceline or Hotwire before. I read the posts and did some research, but I still feel insecure. I would really appreciate some help.

Can you guess the hotel, please? 

- Travel dates: 4/29 - 5/1

> Priceline.Express:

- Dallas, TX - DFW Airport North

- 3 star

- $ 79/night

- rated 8 out of 10 (or higher)

- Amenities: Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Free Parking, Pets Allowed, Airport Shuttle, Business Center

> Hot.wire:

- DFW North and Grapevine

- 4 star

- $ 83/night

- trip advisor 4 out 5 / 90% recommended 

- Full Amenities: Free Parking, Pet friendly, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

- Las Colinas and Irving

- 3 star

- $ 47/night

- trip advisor 4 out 5 / 85% recommended 

- Full amenities: Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

I am also considering Price.line bidding on a 3 star hotel; Dallas, TX - DFW Airport North. Last winning bid: $ 63. How much should I start bidding?

Rebid zones, am I correct?

- Balch Springs

- Carrollton - Farmers Branch

- Dallas West - Pinnacle Park

- Garland

- Grand Prairie South

- Southwest Dallas

Thank you for all attention! 

I used the Bidding.Helper, Price.line and HOTWIRE links for my research.

My guess for the PRICELINE EXPRESS property would be the Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine.

On HOTWIRE my best guess for the 4* would be the Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel... for the 3* the La Quinta - Hotel and Suites DFW Airport/Las Colinas would be my guess.

Let us know if you want to try for one of the above or, if you want to try bidding for any hotel in the DFW North zone,, let us know your maximum bid and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi thereuare, I am sorry to bother you with this question I am about to make and I don't even know if it is possible to be answered. But remember when I said "insecure"? I meant a lot insecure. :unsure: So here is the question: How much sure do you "feel" about your Priceline Express guess? I mean, what is the probability your guess is right? Please, I do not want to offend you and I am sorry if I did. You really don't have to answer, I will totally understand. But let me explain...

Your hotel guess is a good option for me. But if you are not that sure, I will try priceline bidding for a maximum bid of $ 65.

Thank you for your attention!

I used the BiddingHelper.com, PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links for my searches.

Hi thereuare! 

Just came back to say you were completely right on your hotel guess! Congrats! And thank you so much for all your help and attention!  :D

I used Price.line, Hot.wire and Bidding.Helper links for searches and purchase!

Thanks a lot again.. Have a nice day!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]