Priceline Hotel: Omni Shoreham Help

JSW999
By JSW999,
in

I'm currently holding a reservation for the Omni for mid March at $122.80 per night.  Was wondering if I had a chance at getting the price lower by bidding on a 4 star in Dupont Circle area but I've not seen any recent wins for the Omni.  I know I could get the Marriott Wardman Park for less money but I prefer not to stay there.    I'd appreciate  any advise or words of wisdom from my friends  at betterbidding.com.   Thank you

If you bid for a particular star rating and particular zone (for example, 4* Dupont Circle) there is no way to pinpoint or increase the odds of a particular property. If there is a possible hotel you would not want to stay at, I'd recommend not bidding. You could try Hot.wire to try to pinpoint a listing, but there are no guarantees and the service may not have inventory for that particular hotel.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I've hit the Omni Shoreham several times over the years and always bidding 4* and always in the $80 range.

I've never hit any of the few other 4* in that zone but that's always a possibility.

I've hit the Marriott Wardman Park also and always at 3.5* and also in the $80 range.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]