Priceline Hotel: 3* Ft. Worth (Forest Hill) Best Western Plus Forest Hill Inn and Suites

retropia
By retropia,
in

I didn't see anything listed here for the Priceline list of hotels for the Forest Hill section of Ft. Worth, so I'm guessing it must be a new area for Priceline?  In any event, I began with the Priceline link on BetterBidding.

For Ft. Worth, I selected the Forest Hill area, and bid $52 for a 3-star property.  I didn't win that bid, but was offered a win if I increased my bid by $7 to $59 a night.  I declined, and went back to change my offer.

Next, I added the Burleson area, which doesn't have any 3-star properties.  I increased my bid to $54 a night, which I won.  Including taxes and fees of $42.36, that brought my four night total to $258.36.

I'm not familiar with the Forest Hill area, but it is relatively close to South Arlington.  That was where I wanted to stay, but I was having trouble winning any bids there, and when I checked the hotel websites, many Arlington hotels were booked for the nights I wanted.

The reviews on this Best Western, which is relatively new, are decent, so I'm looking forward to giving it a try.  Online, the lowest rate directly from Best Western for this property is $95 a night, so I feel I got a good deal through Priceline.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]