Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying 3* Kissimmee Condo

Gwynneth55
By Gwynneth55,
in

I need Help Identifying a 3* Kissimmee Condo for 4-27-14 through 4-30-14.  Hotwire $44 per night.  3 out of 5 Trip Advisor rating

Amenities:  Free Parking, Free Internet, Resort, 1 Bedroom Suite, Full Kitchen, Air Conditioning, Laundry in Room, Fitness Center & Pools.

No resort fee listed and 35% recommended hotwire customer reviews.

I tried to get more amenities with the Bidding Helper, and this particular one is not listed.

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If the property is not offered in the EASY VIEW TAB at BiddingHelper.com, then click the HOTWIRE tab and do the following:

1) click the offer on the left side of the page

2) click the BOOK NOW button

3) in the TRIP SUMMARY BOX click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

HOWEVER, do you really want to stay at a property that is only 35% recommended by previous guests OR is price the only factor for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well, it's my experience that everyone has their own opinion.  Was wanting to look at Trip Advisors reviews, especially since it still has a 3 out of 5 rating.  Additional Amenities are 24-hour Front Desk, Self Service Laundry, Internet Access & Tennis Nearby. 

I'm hovering around "The Inn at Calypso," but I'm not real sure.  Thanks

Please always re-list the complete amenities (rather than just this missed the first time around) as it keep the board better organized, and the thread easier to follow (and research), when all the amenities are in one place:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Resort

BR1

Kitchen

A/C

Laundry (in room)

Fitness

Pool

24hr Front Desk

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Tennis

The Inn at Calypso seems like a reasonable guess, but with so many condo-type properties in this area it's unfortunately difficult to stay with any degree of certainty.

Not sure if you need a condo property for this trip, but i'm also seeing what appears to be the Flamingo Waterpark Resort for the same price, should this property be of any interest.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]