Priceline Hotel: 4* Nashville (Downtown - Metro Center) Omni Nashville Hotel

bobfrombob
By bobfrombob,
in

That's a good question. A couple of days ago, $150 was my limit. I did a bit more searching and convinced myself I was a little low for a 4*. This morning, I thought my limit was $172. I could certainly accept the $200/night for one night, but since we're there for four nights, I'm having some trouble coming to grips with it.

If Hotwire has a $200 listing, am I correct in thinking I could get something at that level or below on Priceline or is there no correlation?

There is a Nashville Film Festival during your dates and although i don't know how large of an event it is in this city, in most other cities this is a BIG event and has an effect of increasing hotel rates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

EDIT TO ADD: just research it and the Film Festival attracts nearly 100K attendees... i'm sure this is the reason for the high rates you're experiencing.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Expensive times.

System let me bid again without a 24 hour wait. I must have seemed desperate.

Anyway, after previous failure at $172, I started at $175 and increased by $3. On my last rebid zone, my bid of $208 was accepted. More than I wanted to pay but where I wanted to stay.

Who knew Nashville had a film festival?

Thanks for the advice.

Who knew Nashville had a film festival?
About 100,000 people did... just not you and me. ;)

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're happy with the results and this property will be convenient for your plans (maybe you'll even take in a movie!)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]