Priceline Hotel: need help priceline express

Noles
By Noles,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sometimes the help we provide is explaining why a user's guess is not likely the hotel offered.

The issue with the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above is that there are only three amenities listed, and they are very common for hotels in this area (there are not many 3* hotels in this area that don't offer a Pool and Restaurant). So i think think the post above was to indicate that there is nothing that could exclude this from being the Sirata, and that is likely a good fit, but there could (likely) be others that fit as well.

I will add that there is also a 3* Condo property offered in their St. Pete Beach zone for $87/nite with:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Suite

Studio

Smoke Free

Daily Housekeeping

A/C

Fitness

Pool

Business

Front Desk

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Kitchenette

... and more importantly this property has a 4.5/5.0 TA rating (so it gets excellent reviews). Best guess for this property would be the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort, should this be of any interest.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, thanks for raising this question. I'm also in the process of trying to get a good price on a resort on St Pete's Beach (ideally the Siatra), but am loathe to use Priceline, Hotwire or Priceline Express as they all seem to include the possibulity of landing Postcard on the Beach, which has recently been upgraded to a 3 star. While it looks like an OK property for young, partY people it's not at all what we're looking for.

I am normally a very savy PL / Hotwire user, but n this instance, the descriptions are pretty basic and are of little help. Both Hotwire amd Priceline aren't offfering particularly great deals in this case either. One thing I know for sure is that if it's referred to as a "boutique hotel" it will almost certainly be the Postcard, and if it is referred to as a resort it won't. I will be interested in hearing how things go with you.

As it stands, we're looking at bidding only for a 4 star or potentially clearwater instead - or using hotel tonight, which is not optimal as you don't know what will be available until the first morning of your vacation.

If I do bid I will be sure to use the links on this site.

jedi33,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

For help with your own stay feel free to start a NEW TOPIC, including the dates of your stay and your desired budget per nite, and we will try to assist you there.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your purchases... please use for your searches too!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]