Priceline Hotel: 3.5* New York City (Empire State Building) Radisson Martinique On Broadway

daveritchey
By daveritchey,
in

I am coming to NYC on May 28-June 2, 2014 and wanting help to ID a 3 1/2 star Empire State Building Hotel. Betterbidding shows only (4) 3 1/2* hotels in the Empire State Building area and I'm trying to ID the hotel with the following items.

PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal has a price of $157 per night in that area as of today. I have tried bidding on many areas from 3 1/2 to 5 star properties, but have not won anything yet. I am a patient person, so I'm sure I'll win something good or purchase the Express Deal.

Can you help ID this hotel with this information.

Thanks,

Guaranteed amenities:

Free Internet in public areas

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

The PRICELINE EXPRESS property above has not yet been reported to the board.

For the PRICELINE bidding that you have already tried but been rejected, what is the highest you have bid and which zones have you included at each star level?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

PS- use this PRICELINE EXPRESS link and CODE NYCSALE for 5% OFF NYC stays (need to book by Feb 2, 2014)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have been bidding on 5 rooms for 5 nights to win rooms in a 3 1/2 star hotel in New York City for over 2 weeks. Each time I started bidding at $126 and increasing my bid by $5 when adding other re-bid zones. Here is the order of zones I used: MTE, MTW CPS, TS, D-FD, ESB, MSG. I finally won the 5 rooms when I bid $156 on my last re-bid zone area that I was going to use.

This was a big hotel win for the end of May for 5 nights and I'm happy with the Radisson Martinique on Broadway Hotel.

The lowest I ever saw Priceline Express Deal was at $157 in the ESB zone about 10 days prior to winning, but it never showed that price again. The Express Deal price jumped to around $195 in all zones and it never came back down.

Thank you Betterbidding for all the many hours and great information that you provide. I have always enjoyed using your site. :rolleyes:

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]