Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Seattle (Airport SEA) Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport

dangr
By dangr,
in

Won this hotel with a $57 bid, grand total of $73.17 after taxes and fees.

Hotwire was showing a 3.5* in the Seattle Airport zone for $64, grand total of $78.93, so I saved $5.76 off of that. Best available price for this hotel through their website is $96.90 + tax advance purchase, total of $108.92, so I'm quite happy with this win.

My re-bid process took a long time: Seattle provided up to 11 re-bids at the 3.5* level. I only wanted a hotel very near SeaTac (preferably with an airport shuttle) so I really only wanted to be in Priceline's Zone 12, Seattle Airport (SEA). I started at $44/night ($58.01 total) and bid up in two dollar increments to $54, then in one dollar increments until winning this at $57. So I'm pretty confident I got the best possible price today for this hotel!

I was just about to stop bidding and go with the Hotwire price, which ensured a hotel shuttle. Might have gone up one more dollar.

Used BetterBidding's PRICELINE link for all bids, and the HOTWIRE link for the research. Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]