Priceline Hotel: 4* Amsterdam (Museum Quarter) Nh Musica

mara88
By mara88,
in

Congratulations on your success!

While perhaps not the perfect location for your trip, this looks to be a good deal so hopefully at this price you can make it work for your needs.

Unfortunately i'm not familiar with this property, but others on the board are more familiar with this area then i am and may be able to add some insight.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I believe the hotel is outside the zone I picked

Still not clear, do you think option #1 or option #2 is the situation:

1) you selected Museum Quarter but this hotel is not located within this zone?

2) this hotel IS located in the Museum Quarter zone but you don't think you chose this zone when bidding

Please confirm and we'll comment accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see why I was perhaps not clear.

So to clarify:

Option 1) I did pick Museum Quarter as well as a couple of others (Central Canals and City Centre). This hotel seems to be much further away. More in a business district.

I emailed Priceline and have yet to hear from them. I am interested in other's feedback.

I am new to this so any advice is appreciated.

You need to look at the zone boundaries on PRICELINE's map (use the search box on the top right corner of the page or our BiddingHelper.com and you'll be take to the correct page to view)... if you zoom in on the map you'll see the boundaries for this zone and this hotel is located in the southern tip of the zone.

I had another look and I see it's just on near border of it. As you said, the southern tip. Thanks for pointing that out. My bad.

I will be more discerning re zones in future. It is a very large zone. As they say "buyer beware".

This was the first time I used PRICELINE. Will have to search this board for more good tips. Good to have this forum to check up on things. Hopefully the hotel will be pleasing, if not the location.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]