Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Disney Downtown - Lake Buena Vista) Buena Vista Palace Hotel and Spa

CSgirl11
By CSgirl11,
in

Can I please have some help identifying this? My guess is that it's the Hyatt Orlando Grand.

Free Internet in public areas

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Fitness Center

8* or higher

This one keeps getting switched though for another hotel in the area. It doesn't have the Pets Allowed or 8* or higher so I think that I might should get on this one now or get stuck with a not-so-nice hotel.

Thanks.

I ended up doing a Name Your Price hotel anyways. I will make a new post on that booking.

So what did you win??

Please reply to YOUR THREAD using the EDIT TO REPORT WIN button on the lower right corner of the page of your thread and you'll be able to add a reply to reflect your win as well as edit the topic title accordingly.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...

Sorry.  I kept forgetting to come back here and update.  However after posting another win, I wanted to update this one:

Started at $65.

Countered at $71 for $103

Zones:

3,1,14 - $83
3,1,18 - $84
3,1,19 - $85

3,9,11 - $86
3,9,12 - $87
3,9,14 - $88
3,9,18 - $89
3,9,19 - $90

3,11,12 - $91
3,11,14 - $92

Won at $92.  

While I did want the Hyatt Grand Orlando, I wanted to give a review of this hotel.  I was scared to get it after seeing just a 60-something review on TripAdvisor.  However, I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel.  It was clean and nice.  We had a room with a balcony over looking the pond which was nice.  They had free parking and the shuttles ran at decent intervals to Disney World.

My only complaint was that the pillow in my sister's bed had some weird brown spots on it.  She left it on the bed just to see if the maid would change it out.  The pillow case was changed out but the next day, there were more spots.  It turns out there was leak in the ceiling.  We informed them as we checked out.  

One positive though was that they never charged me the resort fee.  A nice birthday gift I would say.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]