Priceline Hotel: *4 Downtown Houston Americas Help

rennwerkes
By rennwerkes,
in

I suppose it is possible the Houston Hilton just isn't participating in Priceline bidding at the moment? It is a frequently reported win in the Minneapolis area. Also, it is available on the retail side of Priceline.

I did a more general web search and didn't pick up any news of note.

On tripadvisor.com there are very current and enthusiastic reviews.

Another possibility is simply that nobody has reported it recently. Members ... we need more members. :D 132,587 as I type this, and more every day, but there is always room for even more. Do encourage your friends and family fellow travelers to sign up and post their travels.

Romelle

As Romelle noted, the hotel may not be participating or may not have been reported lately. There have been a number of instances where a hotel may be reported all the time, then isn't seen for months. Some hotels are seen as wins, then aren't seen again for what seems like ages. It's really up to the particular how they participate with the service. In terms of bidding though, there is no way to guarantee a particular property.

Are you only interested in the Hilton? If you need help with your stay, please provide date/s of travel and desired budget per night.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]