Hotwire Hotel: 3* Glasgow (City Centre - Buchanan Shopping District - Cathedral) Express by Holiday Inn Glasgow City-Riverside

sergeigrey1
By sergeigrey1,
in

Dear Sir/Madam

I would be very grateful if you could help me to identify this 3 star hotel in Glasgow - City Centre - Buchanan Shopping District - Cathedral area. I followed the HOTWIRE link on the Betterbidding's main page and this hotel came up:

Dates: January 21-22, 2014

1 Night

1 Adult

Price: $49

Amenities:

 Free Breakfast

 Free Internet

 Pet friendly

 Business Center

 Self service laundry

 Internet access

Accessibility

• Accessible path of travel

• In-room accessibility

• Accessible bathroom

Tripadvisor reviews: 4 out 5

Hotwire customer reviews: 100% recommended (17 total reviews)

Thank you for your help and advice

Sergeigrey

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for you prompt reply. The price for the hotel I found on Hotwire has changed slightly - it went up from $49 to $51 I guess this is related to changes in exchange rate). Here is the weblink to the printout of the webpage, which appeared after I typed in my request on Hotwire's link on Betterbidding's main page (1 adult, 1 night):

<link removed>

I would be grateful if you could help me to identify this hotel.

Regards

Sergeigrey

Please don't post screenshots to the board.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

NOTE that to see the complete amenities associated with each you will need to do the following:

1) search HOTWIRE and select the offer from the search results page

2) click the BOOK NOW button

3) in the TRIP SUMMARY BOX click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

This is the amenity set i'm seeing for the 3* hotel in this zone when searching for 1adult for your dates:

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If this is what you're seeing, my best guesses for this one would be the Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre-Theatrelan or the HOliday Inn Express Riverside (and a distant guess of the Cathedral House Hotel)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your advice. I did not know how to deal with the hotel's information, so sorry about the screenshot.

I booked the hotel and you were absoluteky right - the mystery hotel on Hotwire with the descriptio I provided earlier turned out to be Holiday Inn Express GLASGOW CITY-RIVERSIDE- 3.0-star hotel on

STOCKWELL STREET, Glasgow.

Thank you for your help and time in dealing with my inquiry.

Regards

sergeigrey

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received one of the hotels guessed and that you're pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this property for the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]