Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista East) Caribe Royale Orlando

robin5252
By robin5252,
in

Can you please help me id this hotel/condo Thanks in advance! I thought it was Carribe but that is 4 star.. Thanks again!

3½ Star Hotel in Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista East for $145/night

This deal saves 15% or more compared to similar hotels*

Not what you're looking for? See more Express Deals.

Star Rating: 3½ Star What hotel is this?

Guest Score: Rated 8.0out of 10 (or higher)guest favorite

Guaranteed Amenities:

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Free Parking

Restaurant

Fitness Center

Condo

Check In: Fri Mar 28, 2014

Check Out: Sun Mar 30, 2014

Please close this thread with whatever you decide to do for this trip, even if not PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, or you book direct, cancel the trip, etc... this helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or the links in our Support Page should you decide to book direct.

Good luck and let us know whatever you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Still trying to get a hotel for March 27 and 28 I found this and would like help identity if you have a guess. We need 2 rooms or a villa so looking to book a condo possible. Thanks again!

Guaranteed Amenities:

2 ½ Star Hotel in Disney Downtown - Lake Buena Vista Area for $92/night

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Fitness Center

Condo

per night Leisure 1 Bedroom - 1 Bed Requested.

$92

per night Leisure 1 Bedroom - 2 Beds Requested.

$100

per night 1 Bedroom - 1 Bed Requested.

$116

per night Leisure 2 Bedroom

$116

Star Rating: 2½ Star What hotel is this?

Guest Score: Rated 9.0out of 10 (or higher)guest favorite

Guaranteed Amenities:

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Fitness Center

Condo

Check In: Fri Mar 28, 2014

Check Out: Sun Mar 30, 2014

Rooms: All rooms will accommodate up to 2 adults.

Choose Bed:

$92

per night Leisure 1 Bedroom - 1 Bed Requested.

$92

per night Leisure 1 Bedroom - 2 Beds Requested.

$100

per night 1 Bedroom - 1 Bed Requested.

$116

$116

I'm sorry to say that a 2.5* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board. Orlando has so many condos so it's difficult to help you with your request.

A possibility would be Westgate Blue Tree but I'm far from sure.

Let us know how we can help you further with your stay.

Thanx for using boards HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links

Yellowdog.

Was this for a 1 bedroom villa or a standard hotel room? Thanks in advance. I was going to bid for this in express deals yesterday and the 2 bedroom villa option was removed. It now only says "1 room" I wished the 2 bedroom villa was still available I am booking this week and will use your link.
It looks like this resort only has 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom villa's so am I correct to think you were in a 1 room villa?
Please note that PRICELINE and PRICELINE EXPRESS only guarantees double occupancy, after that is at the discretion of the hotel. While you can call the hotel you win and request a room with two beds, the hotel may not be able, or willing, to honor your request. Whether they will/can or not depends upon a LOT of different factors, including what is available at the time of your check-in, how many rooms with two beds are offered at the hotel and what they need to accommodate other guests for your dates, hotel policy etc.

Caribe Royale is an all-suite hotel. And there's a fairly big diffrence on the price between the 1BR and 2BR villas. So one could assume that a 1BR villa is provided if booking with PRICELINE unless you can book a specified 2BR villa.

I don't know how big your party is but this hotel offers a 1BR with a queen and a pull-out soffa only. So you can end up in a room like this.

I hope this answer your questions.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Thanks again, I am having a hard time nailing this one down sorry to bother you again. I am clicking your links as I am searching PRICELINE and HOTWIRE. Any idea on this express deal. Thanks for all your help!

4 Star Hotel in Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista East for $100/night

Guest Score: Rated 8.0out of 10 (or higher)guest favorite

Guaranteed Amenities:

Free Parking

Condo

Check In: Thu Mar 27, 2014

Check Out: Sat Mar 29, 2014

Not too much to based a guess with this one, but i think the Caribe Royale Orlando would be a likely candidate and that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]