Hotwire Hotel: Miami 1/14-1/16

estro613
By estro613,
in

Check in: 1/14

Check out: 1/16

2 nights - South Beach - Oceanfront, Collins Ave.

Originally $329/night listed as $217/night. 4 star hotel. 80% of hotwire customers recommended (84 reviews) and a 4.5 out of 5 tripadvisor rating.

Ammenities listed (after clicking See More...):

Free internet

Beachfront Hotel

Restaurant(s)

Golf nearby

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Internet Access

Tennis nearby

Resort fee of $24 per room per night.

Please advise what hotel this is. Thank you so much.

2 nights - South Beach - Oceanfront, Collins Ave.

Originally $479/night listed as $271/night. 4.5 star hotel. Still gathering reviews for ratings

Amenities listed (after clicking See More...):

Free internet

Near beach

Pool(s)

Internet access

Pet friendly

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Spa services(s)

2 nights - South Beach - Ocean Drive Area.

Originally $260/night listed as $175/night. 3 star hotel. 85% of hotwire customers recommended (103 reviews) and a 4 out of 5 tripadvisor rating.

Free internet

Oceanfront Hotel

Restaurant(s)

Boutique hotel

Pool(s)

Internet Access

Tennis nearby

Business center

Accessible path of travel

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

Smoke-free rooms

Accessible for the blind

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Handicapped parking

2 nights - South Beach - Ocean Drive Area

Originally $337/night listed as $209/night. 4 star hotel. 75% of hotwire customers recommended (146 reviews) and a 3.5 out of 5 tripadvisor rating.

$20.34 Resort fee per night

Free internet

Oceanfront Hotel

Restaurant(s)

Tennis nearby

Pool(s)

Internet Access

Fitness center

Boutique Hotel

Smoke-free rooms

Business center

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages

Best guess for each:

4* South Beach - Oceanfront Collins

--> Surfcomber Hotel

4.5* South Beach - Oceanfront Collins

--> <no guess>

3* South Beach - Ocean Drive

--> <no guess>

4* South Beach - Ocean Drive

--> Breakwater Hotel

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Check in: 1/6

Check out: 1/8

2 nights, 3.5* hotel in the Ocean Drive Area. 85% of Hotwire customers recommended, 4 out of 5 Trip Advisor rating.

Free Breakfast

◾Free Internet

◾Boutique Hotel

◾Near Beach

◾Fitness Center

◾Restaurant(s)

◾Business Center

◾Internet access

◾Accessible for the blind

◾Accessible for the deaf

◾Accessible path of travel

◾In-room accessibility

◾Wheelchair accessible

◾Accessible bathroom

◾Handicapped parking

◾Roll-in shower

Please advise what hotel this is. Thanks a lot.

I'm not flexible, my stay will be 1/14 to 1/16, however I'm trying to anticipate what hotels might pop up if I wait another week, and the hotel I listed in this post seems to pop up only when reservations are within 10 days, from what ive noticed. I'm thinking this hotel might be an option if I wait to book until next week, which is why im interested in knowing wich hotel it might be. Thank you for your help!

So there is no trip planned for 1/6-1/8?

Trying to identify hotels is a time consuming process, so please only ask for help with hotels that are actually appearing for your travel dates and once you're ready to commit to a purchase. Any hotels you suspect may appear at a later time may never actually be available for your dates and/or if you're not ready to move forward the hotels currently available may not be offered once you're ready to move forward.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

4* Hotel originally $279 listed for $83 in Miami (Central South Beach Area). A resort fee of $15 per night. 75% of Hotwire.com customers recommend (909 reviews). 4 out of 5 TripAdvisor rating.

◾Free Internet

◾Boutique Hotel

◾Near Beach

◾Airport Shuttle

◾Pool(s)

◾Internet access

◾Golf Nearby

◾Accessible for the blind

◾Accessible for the deaf

◾Accessible path of travel

◾In-room accessibility

◾Accessible bathroom

◾Handicapped parking

◾Roll-in shower

Please advise what hotel it is. Thank you so much.

3.5* Hotel originally $221 listed for $148 in Miami (Central South Beach Area). 85% of Hotwire.com customers recommend (34 reviews). 4 out of 5 TripAdvisor rating.

◾Free Internet

◾Pool(s)

◾Business Center

◾Golf Nearby

◾Tennis Nearby

Please advise what hotel it is. Thank you so much.

Best guess for the 4* Central South Beach would be the Riviera Suites... the Pestana South Beach Hotel would be my best guess for the 3.5 star property.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Originally $264 now $176. 3.5* hotel, 85% Hotwire customers recommended (46 reviews), 4 out of 5 TripAdvisor rating.

3.5* Miami (Ocean Drive Area)

Amenities listed (after licking See More...):

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Boutique Hotel

Near Beach

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Please help which hotel, I'm hoping its the Pelican Hotel. Thank you.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

This property has not yet been reported to the board and i don't have any insight into which one this may be.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

• 11 months later...

Did you purchase The Pelican thru PRICELINE, HOTWIRE, or a hotel direct purchase?

If HOTWIRE, please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

If PRICELINE, please include the details (star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, and dates of your stay) which you can still view by going to PRICELINE and using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

The trip was a year ago.  I apologize for not responding with the proper information at that time, but I didn't book via hotwire or priceline and I no longer remember the specific amenitites of the Pelican hotel.  In the future I will be sure to respond immediately, as I am learning how this site works!  Thank you for your help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]