Priceline Hotel: 4* Amsterdam (Central Canals) Nh Amsterdam Centre

rumboj
By rumboj,
in

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a great deal and glad to see that you were able to secure this one early.

Unfortunately i have not yet been to Amsterdam so i can't be of any help with the immediate area, but hopefully somebody more knowledgeable of the area will chime in with some suggestions.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thought I might have been too early with the bidding on this on but was pleasantly surprised with the price I obtained. Regular price was $174 so 66% savings! Of course I used the BB PRICELINE link.

P.S. I've never been to Amsterdam. Any suggestions? :D

What kind of suggestions would you like for the city? Where to go? Food? What kinds of food do you like?

O.k, so there are few Nh hotels around Amsterdam but i think yours is the one that is close Leidseplein. This is one of the centers of Amsterdam for night life and for restaurants.

Close to this location you have 2 of my favorite restaurants:

1. Cafe De Klos - They have great steaks and amazing lamb shoulder which is my favorite.

2. Castell - They have probably one of the best ribs dishes i have ever had. Highly recommended.

Now in general Amsterdam is a small place so you can see a lot of it in a short time. There are some central locations that everyone go to like:

1. Dam Square

2. Red light district. I've marked a street on the map and this is the main location of the red light district. You have small streets that are coming out of the location i marked and there are other areas in the city which have it as well but that's the main location.

3. Shopping area. Again marked on the map. Those are the two main streets in Amsterdam for shopping.

4. Anne Frank House

5. Albert Cuyp market. Main Amsterdam market.

Of course there are a lot of museums if you like that kind of stuff and you can find them all on the internet anyway.

In General just walk around the city and you will see a lot of stuff.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]