Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Fort Lauderdale (North) Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek

gemo5566
By gemo5566,
in

needed 3 more nights after my cruise in the Miami area , this was the best deal

I already have 1 night in this hotel before my cruise, tried several times in all the areas in Miami and Ft Lauderdale to find something better for about $100,00 a night but had no luck , so took this one again

it shows up on PRICELINE EXPRESS deals at $101.00 a night, so started at $80.00 and went up to $89.00

as always , used the PRICELINE link to start my search

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you were able to replicate your previous win and that you're pleased with the outcome for the backend of your trip.

Thank you for sharing this additional win and for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay(s) and upcoming cruise.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

arrived at the hotel at 3 pm , told us the reservation didn't exist

I always mail the hotel or , if there is no email available , try to find out if all is ok

they have on their website a existing reservation system , so I put in the reservation number and it showed up on the screen

at the frontdesk , she would not accept this as it didn't show up on her screen

I even pulled it up again on my Ipad , it still showed up , she still did not accept this , so no room

I called Priceline , it took about a half hour , but I got a room at the Marriott , half a mile from this hotel , a MUCH better hotel , and Priceline offered me a 1 night refund for the trouble I went through

so. some time wasted , some big arguments , but a very good solution in the end

did not know if I should have put in a reply or start a new topic to warn members this can happen at this hotel

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]