Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Vancouver (Richmond - Vancouver Airport YVR) Sandman Signature Hotel Vancouver Airport

charlierose
By charlierose,
in

Can someone please help me ID a 3.5 str hotel in richmond yvr area.

3.5* dates of travel are

check in january 10 ,2014

check out jan 12,2014

amenities are as follows

free parking free internet indoor pool(s) airport shuttle

fitness center pool(s) restaurant (s) business center

internet access

The room is for 2 adults

90% recommended

thank you

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool, and then click the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My goal is to stay close to the richmond centre could you please look at these two options. Dates of travel are jan 10 to 12 for 2 adults

3 star yvr area

Amenities are as follows

Free internet

Fitness center

Self service laundry

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible bathroom

Pet friendly

Restaurant(s)

Internet access

Accessible path of travel

Handicap parking

Airport shuttle

Business center

Accessible for the blind

In room accessibility

Roll in shower

The second option is a 3.5 star travel jan 10 to 14 for 2 adults and 1 child

The ammenities are as follows

Free internet, fitness center,business center,accessible for the deaf,accessible bathroom,

Pet friendly,pool(s),internet access,accessible path of travel,handicapped parking,

Airport shuttle,restaurant(s)acessible for the blind,in room accessibility

Thank you

Please remember to include the room rate per nite in your future posts as it makes it easier for us to pick out the hotel from all the search results and confirm that we're looking at the same property.

Best guess for the 3* Airport property for Jan 10-12 would be the Holiday Inn Vancouver Airport.

For the 3.5* Jan 10-14 property, i'm not certain, but my guess would be the Sheraton Airport.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I appologize the 3.5 * has new ammenities and is probably a different hotel.

Im looking at now staying from jan 9 and check out the 12.

The current 3.5* in the richmond yvr area has the following ammenites

Free parking ,fitness center, free internet,business center and pool(s)

The price is $ 58 in us funds.

I used the BiddingHelper.com tool for the list of ammenities.

Thank you very much for the help

HOTWIRE is changing their interface (once again), try this:

1) search HOTWIRE and select the offer from the search results page

2) click the BOOK NOW button

3) in the TRIP SUMMARY BOX click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

Following the above this is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for this poroperty:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Indoor Pool

Shuttle

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Tennis

Childrens Activities

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board and the amenities are very common for the area and i'm not able to narrow the offerings to gain additional insight into this one.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip or if we can be of further help.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the result and this property will work well for your needs this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this new amenity set for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]