Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista East) Caribe Royale Orlando

Felbie
By Felbie,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

My guess for the 4* would be the Caribe Royale Orlando. Villas... for the 3* my guess would be the Holiday Inn Main Gate East .

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Was this for a 1 bedroom villa or a standard hotel room? Thanks in advance. I was going to bid for this in express deals yesterday and the 2 bedroom villa option was removed. It now only says "1 room" I wished the 2 bedroom villa was still available I am booking this week and will use your link. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Was this for a 1 bedroom villa or a standard hotel room? Thanks in advance. I was going to bid for this in express deals yesterday and the 2 bedroom villa option was removed. It now only says "1 room" I wished the 2 bedroom villa was still available I am booking this week and will use your link. :)

It looks like this resort only has 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom villa's so am I correct to think you were in a 1 room villa?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]