Priceline Hotel: 4* Vancouver (Downtown) Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel

carbo
By carbo,
in

Dates of January 08, 2014 to January 14, 2014 in Vancouver, BC, CANADA. Started bidding for Downtown or Granville location 4* hotel at $60/night and increased by $3 increments using multiple re-bid zones. Bid accepted today December 01, 2013.

Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel (1128 West Hastings Street V6E 4R5)(3.7* google rating)

1 room / 6 nights

Offer Price: US$75.00

Room Subtotal: US$450.00 Taxes & Fees: US$87.00 Total Charged to Card: US$537.00

The rack rate from Mariott.com shows the same nights for a cost of CAD $179.00/night Total Cost CAD $1,204.61. Savings are $635.44 which equals almost 53% savings off rack rate. Mind you, I would never pay rack rate for these hotels. My true alternative was a Hotwire 4* hotel listed at CAD $86/night for a total cost of CAD $631.93, which was likely going to be Delta Suites Vancouver (4.1* google rating). So Priceline saved me 10% for my hotel stay, although for a slightly lower user rated hotel. Not too shabby at all.

And of course, I used betterbidding.com's PRICELINE link to start my bidding purchase.

Best Regards,

Carbo

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a great deal at this property. That is one of the great things about PRICELINE / HOTWIRE... we get to stay at nicer hotels than we would ordinarily be willing to pay for (or stay at the same nicer properties for less). :)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]