Hotwire Hotel: 5* Bangkok (Sukhumvit - Siam Square) Sivatel Bangkok

trenhoel
By trenhoel,
in

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities associated with this property... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the follow-up.

I'm currently seeing a 5* hotel offered in this zone for your dates with the three amenities above PLUS a Wheelchair Accessible amenity... you're not seeing this one when viewing the details of this purchase within your account at HOTWIRE?

When searching for hotels on HOTWIRE you need to make a few additional clicks to view the complete set of amenities, as follows:

1) search HOTWIRE and select the offer from the search results page

2) click the BOOK NOW button

3) in the TRIP SUMMARY BOX click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

... or you can use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab at our BiddingHelper.com tool.

Thanks again.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear you had an issue at this property with the amenities that HOTWIRE had listed... did you contact HOTWIRE and did they resolve the issue?

Usually they can speak with the hotel and resolve the issue. If you didn't get HOTWIRE involved during the stay, i would still contact them as they will likely 'try to make it right' by offering some hot Dollars to use towards a future purchase.

Let us know if/how the situation was resolved if you pursue anything with them.

Hope all other aspects of your stay were satisfactory.

Indeed I contacted HW during my stay, they called Sivatel and informed me through mail the issue has been resolved, breakfast is free for me. However when I went to their restaurant I was told they would charge me and I could claim refund from HW. I finally gave up, disappointed since I find this is inappropriate customer service. HW is informed, but did not respond to me yet.

Indeed I contacted HW during my stay, they called Sivatel and informed me through mail the issue has been resolved, breakfast is free for me. However when I went to their restaurant I was told they would charge me and I could claim refund from HW.
From my experience HOTWIRE would have indeed refunded the amount for breakfast, but as hotel prices are usually overpriced, i can understand you not wanting to risk not getting it refunded.
HW is informed, but did not respond to me yet.
I suspect they will you offer you some hot Dollars (a credit to use on their site) for a future stay.

Let us know how it's ultimately resolved.

Thanks for the follow-up thus far.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]