Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Inland Empire (Ontario East - Rancho Cucamonga) Fairfield Inn by Marriott Ontario

wsj3200
By wsj3200,
in

Second time getting this hotel in a matter of weeks. Same price. This is a wonderful hotel in every way. One of the best free breakfast I've ever had. Free parking. Fast and free internet. Totally pleased.

$48.00 + 13.72 taxes and fees = $61.72

Thanks Betterbidding.com for the help through the years.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're familiar with, and enjoy, this property and that you were able to land it yet again.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your return visit to this location.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Pros: Comfortable beds; very clean; free parking; free internet; one of the best freebie breakfasts you'll find; very friendly staff.

Cons: Internet didn't work on this visit. Got a room that was very near the freeway.....it was a bit noisy. On this occasion, I asked for a king bed and was denied despite the fact that they had king rooms available. Given two queens instead. Desk clerk said changing the room would result in an up-charge. However, when I stayed here 3 weeks prior, no up-charge was mentioned and I was given a great room on the quiet side of the hotel away from the freeway noise. I suspect there is a way to override the up-charge so I wouldn't hesitate to ask on the next visit and suggest you do the same should you get this hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]