Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (Midtown Central) Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel

Rose808
By Rose808,
in

I've never been to NY before. Since I'm going there to see a show, I thought I'd look for a hotel in the Theater District, Garment District, or Chelsea area. Just trying to get an idea of what is there. Want to make sure I'm in a nice hotel in an area where I'll feel safe.

What hotel do you think this is:

3* in Chelsea guest rating 8.0, guest favorite, free internet, fitness center, business center for $128 per night.

I'm looking to be there from 11/21, check out 11/25. Could I get a 4* for the same or cheaper if I do the NYOP?

Thanks in advance!

The Hilton Garden Inn Chelsea, Hampton Inn Chelsea, Fairfield Inn Chelsea would all be possibilities in this case. A 4* for the same amount is not likely, but you could likely get a 3* for a bit-to-moderately less via bidding. I think Midtown East is also worthy of consideration, although while you are going to see a show, optimal location depends on what additional plans you have for the remainder of your stay.

I think a 4* is possible in Midtown for not too substantially more - probably around $135-165, depending on zone. Would this be of interest?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Yes, Midtown East and West would probably be good areas too. We have stuff to do in the Garment District on two days and then wanted to go to the Metropolitan Museum as well.

$165 is more than I'd like to spend. I'd like to stay at around $140 or below. I did see a few people talking about getting the Sheraton for $110 a night. Is that in a good area for me? Does that look like a bid I should try for?

Congrats on your success. :)

VERY nice deal for this Sheraton property and glad prices came down.

Can you confirm the amenities that were showing with this listing? This information is available under the trip information in your HOTWIRE account. Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]