Priceline Hotel: Orlando Resort Help

dianev
By dianev,
in

I think I may have goofed up here. I bid for 3* up to $46 and then decided I wanted to try for a Resort only and figured for $60 I could probably get the Hilton

I started a new bid and it came back that I had already bid this request..I thought it would be different since it was Resort only requested?

Is there anyway now for me to bid Resort only

Dang!

when you bid 3* in the WDW zone it means you're willing to accept:

3* or Resort

you could get a Resort if they can't find a 3* willing to accept your price but can find a Resort willing to accept your price and your bid is "upgraded"

so your 1st bid was for the WDW zone 3* (willing to accept 3* or Resort)

then you made a 2nd bid for the WDW zone for Resort (but this is a duplicate bid)

what you ned to do is bid for the WDW Zone for Resort and change either the date of your stay or add another zone to make it a different bid, most people add zones that contain up to but not including Resort so you can have a "free rebid"

Duh I knew that! :) Geez I totally forgot but figured it out. No luck though. Going to ORlando a couple days earlier then we thought to get in before the possible bad weather (we didnt want to not go at all) but nothing was available through them evidently

Many were getting and some just got the Hilton for $60 and I went to $65 and nothing...went up to $46 for 3* and no takers either. I think either Priceline had no inventory because everyone grabbed rooms or the ones they had jacked up their prices.

There is also a golf classic and the Biketoberfest in Daytona which probably didnt help

Ended up booking a studio at a timeshare on my own..

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]