Hotwire Hotel: HELP downtown Toronto 4* Rating

KayTay
By KayTay,
in

i would like to know if one of these are the One King West hotel in downtown Toronto from hotwire.com dates of stay would be Nov 12 til the 14

Downtown Toronto East area 4* rating standard price 264$ CAN and going for 179$ (customer reviews were 80%)

Amenities

Pet friendly

Boutique Hotel

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Internet access

Spa Services

or..

Downtown Toronto West area 4* rating standard price 311$ and going for 189$ (customers reviews 85%)

Amenities

Pet friendly

Indoor pool(s)

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

One King West Hotel is at Yonge and King. Yonge is the main street that divided Toronto into west and east. Since its exactly right in the middle I dont believe it could be classified as DT East or DT West. I would be just "Downtown".

One King West is a condo building where the owners rent out their units as hotel rooms.

It definitely doesnt have a pool, it was built into a historic building. The building is also very narrow, and couldnt accomodate a pool.

Pet friendly? Well you will not find a park or a patch of grass nearby, concrete everywhere.

On Priceline, One King West falls into "Downtown Toronto South" area.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The One King West Hotel and Residence was last reported to the board as beging located in HOTWIRE's Downtown East zone and has not been seen with either of the amenity sets above. You can see all hotels reported to the board, and the amenities that have been associated with them, in the Hotwire Hotel Lists.

Is this the only property you're willing to stay in?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

oh okay thank you for the information , my new concern is about what these 2 hotels could be because i would to book either one of them for tonight so i do not have a lot of time, so i was just wondering which hotels could these one be?

Downtown Toronto East area 3.5 * rating SP is 204+ but going for 100$ ( 75% recommended )

Amenities

Pet friendly

Indoor pool(s)

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

or,,

Downtown Toronto East area 4* rating SP is 274+ but going for 126& ( 85% recommended)

Amenities

Pet friendly

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Internet access

Golf Nearby

Spa Services

if an idea of what kind hotel either one of these would be it would be GREATLY appreciated :)

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

To see the complete amenities associated with each you will need to do the following:

1) search HOTWIRE and select the offer from the search results page

2) click the BOOK NOW button

3) in the TRIP SUMMARY BOX click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

If you do the above for each, is this the full set of amenities you're seeing for the 3.5* hotel:

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If this is what you're seeing my best guess would be the the Eaton Chelsea Toronto.

I'm not currently seeing the 4* hotel above in the Downtown East zone when searching HOTWIRE for your dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]