Hotwire Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills - West Hollywood) InterContinental Los Angeles Century City

zhardin1465
By zhardin1465,
in

Trying to ID this 5* Beverly Hills - West Hollywood Area

1 night stay on 11/23/13

- Free Internet

- Restaurant

- Pet Friendly

- Business Center

- Fitness Center

- Pool

- Accessible for the blind

- Accessible for the deaf

- Accessible path of travel

4.5/5 Trip Advisor

$270 price

My guess is the Montage based on other posts and hotel list but wanted to see what you thought, thanks!!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

I think there may be more amenities than you have posted above. If you search for your date/s via BiddingHelper.com and then click "Hotwire Easy View", do you see additional amenities beyond the amenities listed above? If so, please provide the full list and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Are you still seeing the above listing? When searching for this date, I'm seeing a 5* in the BH area w/Boutique Hotel,Fitness Center,Pool(s),Restaurant(s),Business Center,Internet access,Accessible for the blind,Accessible for the deaf,Accessible path of travel,In-room accessibility,Wheelchair accessible,Accessible bathroom,Handicapped parking,Roll-in shower - which would be a likely match for Mr C.

If you are still seeing the above amenity set, how many people are you searching for?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Yes I just searched again for 1 night on 11/23. I am using 2 adults, no children and getting the following for $268 now:

5 Star, 4.5/5 trip advisor

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Travel dates 11/23-11/25 (2 nights)

4 Stars for $137 per night

•Pet friendly

•Fitness Center

•Pool(s)

•Restaurant(s)

•Business Center

•Internet access

•Golf Nearby

•Tennis Nearby

•Accessible for the blind

•Accessible for the deaf

•Accessible path of travel

•In-room accessibility

•Wheelchair accessible

•Accessible bathroom

•Handicapped parking

•Roll-in shower

Thanks for your help!!!

A property with this exact amenity set has not yet been reported to the board, but a guess would be the InterContinental Los Angeles Century City.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just ran the search again this morning and got more amenities listed now. I went ahead with the purchase and got the InterContinental!

Travel dates 11/23-11/24

4 Stars

$143 (Using the BiddingHelper.com link)

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Internet access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Congrats on your success. :)

Great win for this property and hope the hotel will work well for your travel plans.

Thank you for letting us know about the new amenity set for this HOTWIRE property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]