Priceline Hotel: 5* London (The City - London Bridge) Threadneedles, Autograph Collection

MrB
By MrB,
in

Used the PRICELINE link. A new 5* confirmed property for the Board I believe. Available on Priceline for $365 + taxes for this date so an ok deal I guess at about 1/3rd the price, US$150 including all taxes and fees. I had previously been bidding without success up to $110 for 5* in all zones with no luck and needed a room for this week-end so started to up my bid tonight and got this on my first bid in this zone after bidding 5 or 6 other zones starting at around $90. I should have started with City sooner given this is a Saturday night stay and with all the other free rebids available at 5* but I was sensitive to lower successfuly bids in Westminster and some other zones and figured anything under $110 wouldn't likley fly for a 5* hotel in London on a week-end so I simply threw this zone into the mix later on without really thinking about this being a week-end in the City Financial District. I wasn't expecting Threadneedles but this 74 room boutique top 50 Conde Nast hotel looks quite nice and will certainly do. Hotwire's best rate for this date was a 4* City for $167 + taxes etc. so good savings on that 4*, plus I got a 5* property. The rate duirng the week is much higher so given its business location and small # of rooms I would think this is a week-end only type of price.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a very nice deal for this stay and are pleased with the results.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]