Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip) Venetian

almog99
By almog99,
in

Hi,

I am a new member here and you guys are just amazing.

I am looking to book a 5* hotel for 12/27 - 12/29 (which is just between 2 hi season dates). My budget is $130 a night.

The venetian hotel site has the price for $229. What do you think will be a decent priceline offer.

My other choice is a 4* hotel, though I want to guarantee the MGM grand or Mandalay bay.

Would appreciate your help

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I disagree somewhat with your comment that these dates are wedged between two high demand periods... these dates are actually just after low-season and begin a slight ramp up in rates, although not was high as you will find on New Year's Eve itself.

At current rates the 5* is out of your budget and the MGM is not showing up on Hotwire... no way to guarantee it thru priceline.

If you want the MGM it is availble HERE for $120/nite... but i think i would sooner spend an extra $9 and go with THE MIRAGE for $129 as i think it's a better hotel and i like the location better as well (although it sounds as if you like might south strip better).

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You have seven re-bid zones available when bidding 5* in this area (if you're not familiar with re-bidding it is expalined in PRICELINE RE-BIDDING EXPLAINED)....

Select 5* Strip...

Bid $99, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $150.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

FYI - I have been bidding on Las Vegas Strip 5* for the last 2 weeks $50 -$60. They keep saying they have something at $110 if I want to "book right now" . I'm not willing to go that high yet. I don't know which hotels they use. I've had several successful bids in Seattle and they seem to use the same 3 hotels. If you are successful with a Las Vegas 5* bid, I'd like to know which hotel you reserved. Thanks!

well, the advertized price was $229 but now it is $199  (the Venetian web site). If I can get it for up to $150 I'm willing to go for it

It's down to $169 now. If you book now and it drops further they would be happy to adjust your rate. You could also continue to try Priceline and cancel the directly booked reservation if you win at a lower rate.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]