Priceline Hotel: Bidding Strategy NYC for NYE

tooniebug
By tooniebug,
in

Planning on going to the Big Apple for NYE, narrowed it down to a few zones within Manhatten and also Brooklyn. Understand the whole rebidding thing (thanks to Betterbidding.com!) I know rooms will be at a premium, but by how much? What should I start my bids at? Is Brooklyn likely to be less pricey?

As always, thank you!!

In addition to Brooklyn (which would, which zones within NYC are you willing to accept?

Is staying in Manhattan worth more to you vs. staying in Brooklyn or the least expensive 4* hotel in either area is the goal? Both are likely going to be pricey and at a premium and although i would of course start lower, you may be looking at $300-$400+ before it's all done. What is the most you would be willing to pay for a 4* hotel before you lower your star rating and/or consider other zones?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]