Hotwire Hotel: 4* DC (Capitol Hill - National Mall) The Liaison Capitol Hill

jeffysno
By jeffysno,
in

Hi!

Looking for help in identifying which DC area hotel this might be. My search criteria is 1 night (check-in Oct 31st, 2013 - check-out Nov 1st) for 2 adults. There is a 4* hotel in the White House - Downtown area offered at $100 a night (standard price listed is $299) that only has the following 6 amenities listed: Pet friendly, smoke free, fitness center, restaurant, business center and internet. It has an 85% hotwire recommendation rating, with 750+ reviews. Trip Advisor rating is 3.5 out of 5.

I checked the hotel listing, but see no 4* pet friendly hotels in the White House zone. Appreciate any help you can provide and I've been checking hotwire via your links. Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. I checked out the Westin on Trip Advisor and the reviews were hit and miss, so decided to do a little more searching. Saw a few 4*'s in the Capitol Hill area and using the Hotel List tried to narrow it down to a few possibilities, each which had a better overall Trip Advisor rating and actually put me closer to my destination than the Westin would have put me.

Ended up going for it and picked the 4* in the Capitol Hill area (for the same dates and # of guests as my original search) that was listed for $112 (standard cost $249). It is 90% recommended and had amenities listed as: Fitness center, Business center and internet access. It also listed "Accessibilities" such as blind, bathroom, in-room and path of travel.

Want to make a guess which hotel it was before I post it? :-)

4* Capitol Hill - National Mall

Fitness

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

New amenity set for the Washington Court Hotel or the Grand Hyatt??

Whatever you received hope you're pleased with the results and it works well for your plans.

You can use the EDIT TO REPORT WIN button on the lower right corner of this page in order to add your reply and edit the topic title to report your win.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The winning hotel was The Liaison! Very happy with what I ended up with and after checking the web, got the room for about $100 less than current rates. Looking forward to my trip next week!

Not sure if it'll help narrow down the guess for future bidders, but the amenity for internet only listed "Internet Access" not "Hi-speed".

Thanks for the great site and info!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal at this property and are looking forward to your stay.

Can you please confirm the amenities of the hotel you ultimately purchased... did it only have the SEVEN amenities in your post above OR did the list expand to:

Fitness

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

... you can still view the complete set of amenities associated with this property by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

hi,

following on the success i saw on this topic i also tried my luck with capitol hill area.

my plan is Dec. 5th - Dec. 8th - 3 nights on a weekend.

found a 4* hotel with following amenities:

Amenities

Fitness Center

Business Center

Internet access

Accessibility

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Reviews - 90% hotwire recommend.

seems like a perfect match for The Liaison - what do you guys think?

price is at 88$ per night vs. 239$ on hotels.com!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]