Priceline Hotel: 4* Ft. Worth (Alliance Airport - Solana AIA) Marriott Dallas/Fort Worth Hotel And Golf Club At Champions Circle

RickW
By RickW,
in

Hi again. I'm planning a quick trip for the weekend to Dallas and was wondering if you had any thoughts about a PRICELINE EXPRESS hotel that I'm seeing. It's a 4* in the Galleria - Dallas North area. Staying the evening of 10/19. It's showing $66 with the following amenities.

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Free Parking

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

I'm going to click on the links to Priceline and Hotwire now. Thanks for the assist!

Rick

I'm still working on the NYC trip. For now we have missed the Priceline Express option of $248 so I'll probably do the bidding strategy again this weekend. I did secure a room at a refundable rate just in case but will keep using your board and links to try to get a better deal.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something that works for your needs this trip.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board and sharing your win. Can you add a reply to this thread indicating if there were any amenities shown before your purchase that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property?

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]