Hotwire Hotel: 3* Fort Lauderdale (Hollywood International Airport FLL) Hyatt House Fort Lauderdale Airport South

Wyomingtraveler
By Wyomingtraveler,
in

Hi all

I needed another hotel room for a post-cruise hotel stay. Once again I started my search using the HOTWIRE link on this site. I was this time looking for something in the airport zone, as we have an early morning flight. In any event I was able to get the following.

3* Hyatt House Fort Lauderdale Airport South for $67.00 + $17.38 (taxes/fees) = $84.38 for 05/10/2014-05/11/2014. Hotwire lists this hotel, as having the following amenities, free parking, free breakfast, free internet, pet friendly, suite, airport shuttle, smoke free rooms, fitness center, pool(s), business center, internet access, golf nearby, accessible for the blind, accessible for the deaf, accessible path of travel,

In-room accessibility, wheelchair accessible, accessible bathroom, handicapped parking roll-in shower.

The Hyatt website shows rates around $200, so the Hotwire rate is very good. I also previously stayed at the Hyatt Place which I think is close by and if memory serves me there are a number of shops and eateries near by as well. In addition I was hoping for a hotel with a business center, so I can print out boarding passes for our flight back to Denver on Southwest and this hotel seems to offer that.

Now just need to start researching rental cars for this trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]