Hotwire Hotel: Identify 4-Star Cancun Hotel

swanny1981
By swanny1981,
in

The daily rate is $269 for 2/27/14 to 3/4/14.

4-star All-inclusive hotel in Cancun: Hotel Zone - Convention Center area

All-Inclusive

Resort

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Beachfront hotel

Free food and drinks

Free premium drinks

A la carte dining

Free water activities

Free entertainment

Free activities

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Self service laundry

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

I was guessing this was the Riu Palace Las Americas, but it is missing the "In-room accessibility" amenity which has been seen in all Riu Palace Las Americas bookings I have seen. I pretty much eliminated "Dreams Resort" because there is no "Children's Activities" or "Golf" listed at all.

Any thoughts or help? Is it typical for a hotel to lose an amenity like this?

Amenity combinations do change from time-to-time, and some hotels use multiple amenity combinations from one search to the next.

If you see this hotwire hotel Cancun thread you'll see a guess for the Riu Palace Las Americas with the full amenities from previous reports listed. This led me to think that the above is not this property, but i dug a little deeper and if you look at the percent recommended, the number of reviews, and all the other criteria (overall satisfaction, condition of hotel, quality of service, etc, etc) of your listing and the listing in the thread linked above, they are the same. So these may very well be the same property and the Riu Palace Las Americas... but given this would be a new amenity set for this property i can't have as much confidence in the guess as i would typically like.

If you wouldn't be too disappointed should this property disappear entirely, you could wait a few days and see if any searches in the interim show a different and 'better' match with a more complete set of amenities.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the response. I think we went through the exact same thought patterns. I actually do believe this is the Riu Palace Las Americas, but there is still that little bit of doubt. I'm in no major rush to book, so I can wait it out and see if somebody else books this amenity set or if anything else changes/pops up.

I would try to do 1-2 searches a day (at least 6-8 hours apart) to see if the alternate set of amenities appears.

Please use the links on the board for all your PRICELINE and HOTWIRE searches/purchases.

Keep us updated and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]