Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Tennis Nearby

85% recommended

$128.00 instead of $586.00

6 rooms 3 nights 07/26/2014 till 07/29/2014

As usual , used PRICELINE link on betterbidding to start my search

thanks in advance for your answer

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board and i don't have any insight as to which one it may be.

We don't see too much bidding below 3* in NYC as the quality can vary so greatly from one property to the next (even within the same star rating) that we often recommend sticking with the higher rated hotels.

This is typically a slow time of year in NYC and it may be a bit early for the best deals... unless there is something very big happening during these dates you can frequently get 3*-4* hotels for less than $150/nite.

For instance PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 4* hotel in the ESB zone for $164/nite... less the 5% discount link in my signature brings this down to $156/nite which would be a big jump in star rating for an extra $25/nite. There is also a 3* hotel in Hell's Kitchen for $155/nite ($148 after discount) with Free Breakfast included.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

The Roger has previously been seen as a 4* hotel in this zone with no amenities showing, but without any amenities it could be just about anything.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

PS- can you please see our most recent reply to your Syracuse hotwire thread regarding a longer list of amenities. Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

i made a new post as this one concerns PRICELINE and my original post was HOTWIRE

looked at previous posts about The Roger and saw that someone had this one with express deal

he mentioned a resort fee on wich you replied that it should show up in the preview

i looked again , not mentioned and The Roger. shows no vacancy on the dates searched on their site

any other guesses about this one ?

One more question about this express deal

I looked at all the tripadvisor comments for all the 4* hotels listed in your ESB priceline hotel list for that area and they seem all good to me

The regular regular rates are much higher and the group is ok with the $165 rate as I dońt see too much winning under $150 for a 4* in NY

Will the hotel be one of the ESB hotels in your list ? ( as I never used express deals on Priceline )

Thanks again for your help

See the comments at the top of the Priceline Hotel List.

Please remember to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your bidding, searches and purchases (and the discount code linked in my signature)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

did the reservation with express deal + the 5% off came to $156.00 plus taxes

It was the one I guessed it would be , the St Giles - The Court , as it had the lowest regular rate of the hotels in the priceline list and a 7.8 rating

dates are 07/26 2014 for a 3 night stay , leaving 07/29/2014 , 6 rooms

before taking the deal , I tried all manhattan zones with bets up to $155.00 , got nothing , maybe because I need 6 rooms ?

Started this thread on your HOTWIRE list , turned out as a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal win

Used the PRICELINE links on betterbidding to start my searches

thanks for the help , 9 more cities to book for our trip

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you had guessed and are happy withthe results... some nice savings for 6 rooms over a 3 nite stay!

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy this leg of your trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]