Hotwire Hotel: 4* NYC - Times Square, MTC, MTE

jbfp
By jbfp,
in

Hi, could you please help me ID this 3 hotels?

I used the HOTWIRE link for search the dates Nov 21 - Nov 29, 2013, for 2 rooms, 4 people each.

Times Square: 4* $195

80% recommended

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Midtown Central area: 4* $201

75% recommended

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Boutique Hotel

Business Center

Internet Access

Midtown East area: 4* $192

80% recommended

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Thank you in advance!

Please start by following-up your previous Hotiwre San Francisco thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.

Then for your trip above you are EIGHT guest in total, correct? The HOTWIRE search box is for the total number of rooms and total number of guests (NOT guests per room). I am not seeing the hotels (or rates) above when searching for 2rooms/8adults/children... but i do these when searching for 2rooms/4adults/0children.

Are you indeed only 4 guest in total (so 2 per room) or do you need quad occupancy per room? If the latter, did you search for 2rooms/8adults and do you still see the same hotels (and prices) as you previously posted above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you, I didn't know that the HOTWIRE search box is for the total number of guests.

Actually, we are 5 guests. But I'd like a room with 2 beds. That's why I've searched for 4 in a room.

So, these are the results for 5 guests:

Midtown Central area: 4* $285

75% recommended

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Boutique Hotel

Business Center

Internet Access

Times Square: 4* $254

75% recommended

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Kitchenette

Accessibility

Roll-in shower

Midtown East area: 4* $228

70% recommended

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Accessibility

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Thank you!

I'm seeing different properties... exactly how many rooms/adults/children are you including in your search?

Also, use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab at our BiddingHelper.com tool in order to make sure that you're seeing the full list of amenities associated with each property (as HOTWIRE's new interface now requires additional clicks to make sure you're seeing the complete list... and i believe you're not likely seeing them all)

Also, please note for your future hotel direct purchases that we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies in our Support Page... please check for and use the links there whenever possible.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I included in that search 2 rooms, 5 people, for dates Nov 21 - Nov 29, 2013.

Now, on HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab at our BiddingHelper.com tool, I've choose 2 rooms 3 guests each.

The options right now are:

Midtown East area: 4* $216

70% recommended

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

Times Square: 4* $259

90% recommended

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Any help?

Thank you.

Best guess for the MTE property would be the Roosevelt.. for the Times Square property my guess would be the Crowne Plaza.

I would also suggest searching 2rooms/5adults/3children as this gives you 'full' occupancy for each room and also uses children for the additional guests which sometimes (not always) will not increase the room rate per nite.

I'll also add that there is a 3.5* in the MSG zone for $233/nite with:

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free

Fitness

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

... my guess for this one would be the DoubleTree Times Square South (with a second place guess of the Wyndham Garden Midtown Convention Center) but this property has a 100% satisfaction rating by previous HOTWIRE guests as well as a 4.0/5.0 TA rating, so even if not one of these properties, it should be well reviewed and satisfy your needs, imo.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]