Priceline Hotel: 4.5* New York City (Times Square - Theatre District) Intercontinental New York Times Square

Kristih
By Kristih,
in

I am wondering if this might be the Algonquin Hotel, as we enjoyed staying there once before. Hotwire is saying the last person who booked this deal got the Algonquin.

Cool hotel with restaurant dining on site

Times Square - Theatre District

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Accessibility

Roll-in shower

75% recommended.

Any advice on this?

Regards,

Kristi

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The 'last person received' shown by HOTWIRE is not for this particular property, but for the last person who bought a hotel at this star level in this zone... the other user's purchase may have had an entirely different amenity set and other details.

My guess for this one would be a new amenity set for the Novotel New York Times Square.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For Oct 18-22, my bids for a Midtown west 4.5 star have been rejected up to $300. So I bid Times Square up to $283 and that was rejected. There's a Priceline Express deal listed as follows:

4½ Star Hotel in Times Square - Theatre District Area for $316/night

Guest Score: Rated 8.0out of 10 (or higher)

Guaranteed Amenities:

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

I'm thinking of taking this deal. Can anyone ID the hotel?

Second, how does the Fall5 discount and the discount from this board work? Can I combine them? Where do I enter the coupon codes as there was no option for this on the priceline express checkout screen?

I have been accessing Priceline using the links on this site.

Thank you,

Kristi

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

These amenities are common for NYC, but the InternContinental Times Square has previously been seen with this amenity set so that would be my best guess for this one.

The link in my signature goes to the FALL5 deal... if you look at the "SUMMARY OF CHARGES" to the right of the Total Price is a link to APPLY COUPON which then gives you a text box to enter the code.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success! (and thank you for the compliments on BetterBidding :) )

Glad to see you're pleased with the result and looking forward to your NYC trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]