Priceline Hotel: Help Identifying Soho-Tribeca 4* Express Deal

jmelts
By jmelts,
in

I have searched for the dates of 11/7-11/10 and found this 4* in Soho/Tribeca for $210/night, which seems like a reasonable deal with the coupon for a 3 day stay in November.

The listed amenities are:

Free Internet in public areas

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

Rated 8/10

I am hoping it is the Tribeca Grand but the more I look the more I think it is the Sheraton.

Any clue as to which hotel?

Thanks in advance, and I will of course bid through the link!

The Sheraton has previously been seen with this amenity set so that would be my best guess for this one. The Tribeca Grand has not yet been reported to the board thru PRICELINE EXPRESS so it's always possible that this property would use the same amenity set, but based upon what is 'known', my best guess would be the Sheraton.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Is this for 11/7-11/10, the same dates as your Priceline New York City thread?

Also, your topic title names this zone CPW but the body of your message calls is UWS... one is a HOTWIRE zone and one is a PRICELINE zone; is this a HOTWIRE property and in the Central Park West zone?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So sorry- This is a HOTWIRE CPW, and yes, same time frame.

I have looked at too many websites in the last few days!

I am fine with the Empire, but not sure I want a mystery hotel.

Thanks,

and of course I will bid through link. Just unsure whether to grab at anything that looks good or keep on monitoring for a price drop.

When you do make your purchase, use the EDIT TO REPORT WIN button on the lower right corner of the page and the entire thread will be moved to the correct section of the board (if necessary) based upon your win and the service used.

• 1 year later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]