Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Tampa (Tampa Airport South) Sheraton Suites

CheshireCat
By CheshireCat,
in

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities associated with this property... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When you are logged-in to HOTWIRE go to the top right of the page and from your username select the dropdown MY TRIPS.

1) Then see if this win is listed under YOUR ACTIVE TRIPS (if not click the 'See all trips' link)

2) click the hotel name from the list

3) next to Amenities click the 'See description' link

Does that help?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Found it! I am automatically taken to the Hotwire UK site and on that site you can't see the amenities after booking. But I can force my browser to the US site and retrieve the reservation there. Here's the list the US site shows:

Amenities

Free Parking Airport Shuttle Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center Pool(s) Restaurant(s)

Internet access Accessible for the blind Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel In-room accessibility Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking Roll-in shower

THANKS!

For the future, please change the drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase stay on the US version of their site and simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

Have a great trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]