Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (Empire State Building) St Giles The Court

dculp31
By dculp31,
in

Hello! This is my first post, but going to NYC for the first time in December (12/12-12/16) and looking for a the best rate in the Midtown/TS area but due to the high demand and busy season I know I might get an area around there. On Hotwire they have a 3 1/2 star and I was needing help identifying the hotel. I've listed the info below and please let me know if you need any other information!

Madison Square Garden - Hell's Kitchen

Free Internet

Boutique Hotel

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

The Yotel New York at Times Square has previously been seen with this amenity set so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Best guess for this 3* Times Square property would be the Milford Plaza.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 weeks later...

Hello! I was trying to identify this 4 star Empire State Building property with the following amenities:

Empire State Building

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

I was hoping it was Affinia, but it looks like Pet Friendly is the only amenity listed for that hotel

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Best guess for this 3* Times Square property would be the Milford Plaza.

For the ESB property, I think there may be more amenities than you have posted above. If you search for your date/s via BiddingHelper.com and then click "Hotwire Easy View", do you see additional amenities beyond the amenities listed above? If so, please provide the full list and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Hi there!

Well I've been trying the past few months to get a 4* under $200 in the ESB, TS, MTW, MTE area and have only seen properties pop up a few times so I went ahead and went for it and I ended up getting the St. Giles Court for $181 for Dec 12th - Dec 15th. I've listed the amenities below...

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Seems to be a great deal for that time of year and that hotel!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]