Golf Nearby

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

*Special Notes from when I was booking:

Before I booked, I narrowed the property down to Hilton Hawaiian Village and Hilton Waikiki Beach based on this feature set an 85% hotwire recommendation. I know it used to have a different list of amenities, but this was the exact one for both of them. It changed one day after I was looking at it for a few days. Only 1 would show up though when I searched using the dates I was searching.

How did I know it was 2 different properties? Because 1 had 200+ reviews while the other had 30+ only. 200+ should be Hilton Waikiki Beach and it has a 4 rating for location. 30+ is Hilton Hawaiian Village (the one I wanted) and has a location rating 4.5. So don't get tricked by the identical amenities list and 85% rating, make sure to look at reviews and the actual ratings.

Another note is that I noticed that I would get a different price by clicking on those "1 day Private sale" emails that you get from Hotwire. For example, if the email contained a "book now" button for a 2.5*, 3*, 3.5* and 4* hotel, clicking on each one gives me a different price for some of the hotels. In my case, I was looking for 4* hotels, so every time I click on a lower * book now, I noticed that the one I was watching started to go down in price. So I literally saw prices for $165, 160, 155, 154 and 153 for the "same" 4* listing. I use "same" loosely because I also noticed it changing reviews/ratings (dates were kept exactly the same) as I discussed above, but hey, I got the hotel I was targeting and it happened to be the cheapest too. This trick works even if it gives you the "sorry, deal is gone" message. And I went in reverse order so the bottom rated booking link was last and worked the best for me.

Anyways, hope this helps future Better Bidders.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]