Priceline Hotel: 3.5* St. Louis (Westport) Sheraton Westport Plaza

cruwudu
By cruwudu,
in

I'm traveling to STL for just one night, 9/28-9/29.

I'm having some trouble getting a 3.5 or 4* in Forest Park or Downtown.

Using the PRICELINE links on the forum, my bidding history is as follows.

4* only, rebidding up to $68 just for Forest Park.

Next day, 3.5* or 4*, added Downtown, rebid up to $96. No dice.

Looking at Hotwire, it seems a lot of properties are sold out.

Any advice? I would preferably like something in Forest Park or Downtown. If not, anyone have any suggestions for the next best thing? Would prefer 3.5* or 4* of course but I need a room somewhere so will take what I can get.

Thanks in advance.

Using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com, what is the best rate you're able to find for a 3.5* or better hotel for these dates?

How high do you want to go for a 3.5* in Downtown or Forest Park before considering other zones?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the help. I checked on MAPS and HOTELS.com.com and saw that there is really nothing much available in those areas, even paying full freight.

I added in Westport to my zones and using my re-bid zones, started at $60 and increased up to $84 and snagged the Sheraton Westport Plaza for 9/28-9/29. I used the PRICELINE link from the thread. Reviews seem to indicate it's a nice property. It's a bit of a drive but I guess that's what I get for waiting so late. All in all I'm really happy. Total bill came to about $105. Fees on the Name Your Own Price are a bit steep.

Thanks for your help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]