Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Midtown West) Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel

Venus0105
By Venus0105,
in

If you haven't yet please start by reading your messages.

After you drop off your bags at the hotel (if traveling with two people have one check-in while the other parks the car) drive towards the west side and you should be able to find cheaper parking along Tenth/Eleventh Avenue and South of the hotel (street numbers heading lower)... basically you need to get out of Times Square and midtown as a whole. It's also a balance of cost vs. convenience, but remember that even if you park too far to walk back to the hotel, you're just a subway or bus ride away (this latter part is more effective when traveling for more than just a 2 nite stay, but same theory applies depending upon how much you're willing to go out of your way to save a few dollars on parking). If you can find something in the $25-$30 that would be a fair price.... anything less is a deal, anything more you can weigh if you don't want to continue to look for parking any further.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to follow up on the hotel. I've read that when you bid on Priceline, hotels will give you their less desirable rooms but that definitely was not the case. We were given a spacious corner room with views on both sides. The room was clean and modern with a very comfortable bed. We couldn't have asked for anything better, especially for that price. The man at the reception even commented about what a great rate we got. This was my first time using Priceline but it definitely won't be my last.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]