Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney) Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista East

ATLtripper
By ATLtripper,
in

Looking for help ID 2 different PRICELINE EXPRESS deals for Orlando. Thanks

Dates 11/24-11/26:

2.5 Star. Downtown Disney/LBV. $59. W/ bed choice available. Guest rating 7+ or better.

Free Breakfast

Free Internet in room

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Free Parking

Business Center

Fitness Center

3 Star. Sea World/CC. $59. Guest fave, 9+ rating.

Free Breakfast

Free Internet in room

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Free Parking

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

There could be others for each but my guess for the 2.5* would be the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Lake Buena Vista East (3484 Polynesian Isle Blvd) and for the 3* my guess would be the Hyatt Place Orlando Convention Center or the Springhill Suites Orlando at Seaworld.

Even if our guesses above are not correct, assuming your impartial to which zone you stay, i think the 3* SeaWorld-Convention Center property is the better choice. As both offer free breakfast and are the same price, the higher rating and better reviews of the 3* make it the better choice, imo.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Had same guess for HIE LBV East; thought maybe Hyatt Place or a SpringHill Suite. And agree that the SW hotel is probably a nicer, better property for the money (though the HIE worked out ok for us last time). New place popped up on Hotwire, same dates, $43/night, 85% reviews.. but I can't seem to match it on any list, don't think it's a condo.

3-star Hotel in West of Disney. This Hotel features the following amenities:

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Best guess would be Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando-Ocoee East Please remember to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board and let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help with this stay. Yellowdog.

Can't be.. this one is the in the 'West of Disney' Zone, US HWY 27.. but we decided it's too far out. Thanks anyway, and I'll update/close the thread when we make a decision (hopefully, in time to get the 10%). And of course use the links.

ETA: Used link and this one came up. Same dates, my guess is the Comfort Inn Maingate East, or maybe the HIE Maingate East??

3* Disney Maingate-Celebration. $47. 7 out of 10 rating. Several bed choices available, queens, HBO, etc.

Free Breakfast

Free Internet in room

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Free Parking

Business Center

Fitness Center

The Comfort Inn Maingate (7675 Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway) would be my guess for this one... which you should note is different from the Comfort Suites Maingate East at Old Town which is located at 2775 Florida Plaza Blvd.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This was for someone else and they picked the 2.5* one which yes was the HIE LBV East. Ended up only saving 25% vs published rates but that's better than nothing. It was $59/night, total $142.36. Yes the extra 10% deal would have worked elsewhere, saved more on a 3* or higher but they wanted that zone and the free breakfast, bed choice option. (I'd have tried the renovated former Clarion now Comfort Inn given that it was cheaper to begin w/ and PL somehow considers it a 3* place. Maybe next time.) Anyway they're ok w/ the deal that week so all good. Thanks .. and I of course used the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to search/buy.

Congratulations on your (their) success!

Glad to see your friends are pleased with the outcome and this property has all the amenities they were looking for.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Hope they have a great stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]