Priceline Hotel: Boston Omni Parker House (09.20-09.22)

marymo
By marymo,
in

I am staying in Boston on from 09.20-09.24 and have been watching prices for a 3.5-4* in Boston Common and Copley for some time, and realized that I would not be able to get a hotel in either area for under $250 per night. I ended up splitting up my travel dates and won a priceline bid at the Boston Omni Parker for 22.09-24.09 for $145/night using the PRICELINE link.

I would like to stay at the Omni for Friday and Saturday as well (09.20-09.21) but have resigned myself to the fact this may not happen. I would like to stay in Boston Common/Theatre District for those 2 nights and I would prefer not to go over $250/night.

Any tips on how to secure the Omni for these 2 nights? Retail on the website right now is $263/night.

Ps- the "extend your stay" option was not available.

Many thanks.

While $263/nite is not inexpensive by any means, it does appear to be a very good rate for these dates (it's even cheaper than the 4* hotel offered in this zone thru PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE) and given that it's only ~$10 more per nite than you'd like to spend, and you're at this hotel for the following 2 nites, i might consider just booking it direct at this price as at the moment i don't think you'll win any 4* hotel for significantly less (and you'll also then have the possibility of landing a different hotel and needing to change properties mid-stay).

How high have you already bid for a 4* hotel in this zone for only 9/20-9/22?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]